Yep, I made another wreath. See, I saw the idea of using coffee filters to make a wreath, and thought I would like to try it myself. I found the $1 filters at Walmart, but forgot to get the foam wreath. I thought using a wire hanger would do the job, since it has worked in the past. Not so, though. It was pretty bad actually. I was a little impatient & wanted to fix it, so instead of waiting to get a foam wreath, I made my own. I'm not even going to tell you how I made it, since it's pretty ghetto, but it actually worked. That's all that matters. :) I've heard that using a cardboard cut out works really well, so I may have to give that a try sometime.